Friday, December 02, 2005

Signed Up

I've signed up! The Rabbit House the name matches up to a domain I already own. I'm using it for something else at the moment but if I need I could always create a subdomain. The content is relevant anyway.

It's a little confusing at first navigating around the Cafepress account setup. It didn't take too long to work out the basics though. There are some handy features, like the ability to select products and mass rename them - saves a bit of time. Got to watch out because it will let you select products that don't fit the uploaded image size (cutting off the edges).

I just went with a standard template for now. It's simple enough not to cause offence and I'm sure my time is better spent on other things.

So next step is uploading more designs and filling in all the descriptions and customizing the text that appears on the front/section pages. Give the search engines something to get their teeth into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home