Thursday, December 01, 2005

Zero Cash, A Little Talent and 30 Days

Jennifer Laycock (thejenn) recently (well 12 days ago) started an experiment titled Zero Cash, A Little Talent and 30 Days in which she challenges herself to start a business and turn a profit in 30 days.

Over the latest 12 days she's founded The Lactivist, a cafepresss store selling shirts with slogans promoting breastfeeding and turned $93.70 profit.

I, and I'm sure many others, are following the experiment thinking "I could do that". I decided to take that thought a step further a do that rather than just thinking about it.

Why the blog? I don't expect anyone to read it but hopefully it will help spurr me on and stop it turning into one of those half complete projects you dig out every now and then and play with before tucking them back away again.

Right so, step 1... better go and read the instructions on cafepress and put together some images for the products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home