Sunday, December 04, 2005

Suggest A Design

Another way to find out what designs people are looking for: ask them. By inviting suggestions hopefully I'll get an idea of what people would like to see but can't find and I might make more sales by producing something that's specific to what someone wants.

Suggest A Design: Would you like a variation on one of the designs - a slogan added or removed, or maybe you'd like a different image? Email your design idea and we'll let you know if it goes on the site.


Suggestions that are only relevent to the suggestor - "I Love my rabbit Barney" will not be such good use of time as they are only likely to generate one sale. However they will help boost initial earning whilst I built up the number of general designs. A personal service like this might be the sort of thing people tell their friends about too.

Hopefully I'll also get some suggestions for designs that might be popular with lots of visitors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home